Saturday, May 24, 2008

My House In Spring

I know many of you haven't seen the new house yet, so here are a couple of pictures of it that I took a week or so ago. We're planning on pulling out the two evergreen trees in front of the doorway and will probably replace them with something that flowers. Right now I'm looking for a porch swing or bench or something to put on the front porch so I can sit there and watch the girls play in the stream (which you can see in the bottom photo).

1 comment:

Primrose Hill said...

Great blog, girl!!! I got all teary when I saw the pic of the banquet. I miss everyone! Your new house is soooo beautiful....and that creek! Oh my gosh...gorgeous! The girls have really grown. Who told all these kids they could get older, anyway? Keep up the good work!

Kristina