Oh yeah, exciting weekend. Grandma, Uncle Dude and Aunt Linda decided to visit. We ate pizza. I made a low fat trifle that was nothing at all like a trifle but tasted good anyway. And it snowed.
The end.
Here are the pictures - except for Uncle Dude -- he and Rob went to Circuit City to take advantage of sales and came home empty-handed leaving some of us (and by some of us, I mean me) to believe that they just drove around to avoid all the girl-talk going on around the house.
Here's Grandma and the girls. My house is freezing which is why she's wearing a jacket. To explain how cold it sometimes gets in my house let me just tell you that I wear socks most of the time. 

Here's Aunt Linda. I like this picture of her, although I know that if she were writing this she'd tell you that her hair looks awful. I know that because when she looked at it she said, "My hair looks awful." Don'tcha just love Hannah's goofy smile?
Okay, on to the SNOW pictures. We have been waiting and waiting for some sort of measurable snow and we FINALLY got our wish. Here, Lizzie is making a snowstorm of her own:
Hannah's just happy to be outside (and I was happy they were outside, too!) Although much snow came in with them, too.
Making more snow squalls by blowing the powdery snow off the post on the deck:
Too bad (actually NOT since I was the target) this snow was not good for snowballs or snow people. Lizzie was ready:
This is Hannah making a wish on snowflakes. I think she wished for more snow because we got more on Monday and it wasn't supposed to snow that day. Today we went sledding and there are no pictures of that because I was actually ON th sled with them. Which wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had, but it sure was fun.
3 comments:
That snow looks amazing!! Wish I had a bit. We still have our sleds from PA. In FL we used them to pull our stuff over the sand at the beach. hahaha....the girls sure are having fun! Oh and another important spanish word...queso! :-)
QUESO!!! That's what I'm going to name my next cat! (Or do you think that's too cheesy a name?)
xo,
Tracy
The pictures of the girls in the snow are priceless! Good to hear from you. Tell the girls I said hello and we miss them!
Post a Comment