I had two interviews today. The first was with Tom Rush who is a singer/songwriter folkie from way back in the day (meaning I was a fan of his back in Boston in the early 1980s!) Anyway here's one of my favorite songs of his that I think all of you will enjoy and many of you will relate to!
Then I interviewed Jamie Lissow, a comedian. As our interview was winding down (or up?) he told me that he was going to go take a nap before his show tonight. I told him that I was JEALOUS because in 12 minutes two 7-year-olds were going to burst through my front door and I was going to have to take them out to take photos to illustrate the theme "Together We Can..." and I really really really wanted to sleep.
His suggestion: Together We Can...be really quiet while Mommy takes a nap.
That's an award winner if I ever heard one!!
:)
1 comment:
Tracy - Love the clip!!! Don't think I am quite that bad - yet!!
Post a Comment