Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Don't Worry, I'll Post More Soon...

Hello from the lovely Pocono Mountains where I JUST felt the tremors from the Earthquake. I'm sitting in the bar using the WiFi (no I'm not drinking) and my table started swaying.... I actually asked the bartender if he felt the room swaying and he said "a little" but kind of gave me a weird look. 10 minutes later they break into the television report and said that there was an earthquake with tremors felt all the way up to Scranton. So then the bartended realized that he hadn't just overserved me (in fact, he didn't serve me at all!!) ;) and then he started telling other people about how I had felt the earthquake.
So now I'm famous.

Anyway, I'll get the count up, up on the blog on Saturday as the WiFi is a little sketchy here -- but I wanted to send you a picture or two so you can see how much fun we're having!!

Beanie and the girls at the Lake House for dinner. It had been raining, but stopped JUST so I could take this picture:

Here are all the kids playing outside our condos:

I'll post more on Saturday and throughout next week!!

1 comment:

Aunt Brenda said...

Nice update! Good looking children - including their Aunt Tina!!