Friday, February 28, 2014

She's a Finalist

Hannah's made it into the finals of Pottstown's Got Talent, a fund raiser that will support the Relay for Life Team in Pottstown (which supports the American Cancer Society.) This is the video that the official videographer posted and it is much better than mine (in case you saw it on facebook). He, being a professional and all, did not cut off her head like I did.
One of the judges asked her some questions after the performance. He asked her age, then her name, then her full name, then if she'd ever sung before and then if she'd ever been in any productions. Then he said that he just wanted to find out a little more about her. I think they told him after that not to ask anyone questions, because he didn't do it again.

Right now Hannah has no idea what she wants to sing for the final so she may do this song, or "This Is the Moment" or something entirely new. The problem right now is stemming from the fact that she doesn't want any of the songs that I like and all the songs she likes are completely inappropriate for an 11-year-old to sing. So we are at an impasse!

The final show is April 27 at 3 p.m. at the Sunnybrook Ballroom in Pottstown. Tickets are $10 in advance and I can hook you up. They're $15 at the door. 

2 comments:

Aunt Brenda said...

This IS great! Cute curtsey!!

Aunt Anonymous said...

great video and performance!