We all gathered at my brother's home and on the night of or before my mother's funeral three years ago the Garrity/Rasmussen kids put on a talent show. Aunt Anonymous is usually the instigator and this one was no different, except that I am certain it helped us all get through a rough few days. I found the videos when I was looking for some early videos of Hannah singing, so it was kind of a nice little bonus. Tommy, Hannah and Liz are 8 and I think Brenna is 3.
Just a place for family and friends to keep up with us, when we can barely keep up with ourselves.
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Way Back Weekly
I really do want to start up with these again ... especially inspired by these two videos. They will probably be of no interest to anyone other than family, but they are pretty priceless.
We all gathered at my brother's home and on the night of or before my mother's funeral three years ago the Garrity/Rasmussen kids put on a talent show. Aunt Anonymous is usually the instigator and this one was no different, except that I am certain it helped us all get through a rough few days. I found the videos when I was looking for some early videos of Hannah singing, so it was kind of a nice little bonus. Tommy, Hannah and Liz are 8 and I think Brenna is 3.
We all gathered at my brother's home and on the night of or before my mother's funeral three years ago the Garrity/Rasmussen kids put on a talent show. Aunt Anonymous is usually the instigator and this one was no different, except that I am certain it helped us all get through a rough few days. I found the videos when I was looking for some early videos of Hannah singing, so it was kind of a nice little bonus. Tommy, Hannah and Liz are 8 and I think Brenna is 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was trying to remember why everyone was interested in magic...cute video!
Tracy, so nice to see how the kids have grown.
That was great!
Post a Comment