However, with the pageant coming up I decided to pay someone else to take photos and to even get me in a couple. I wanted to see how someone else saw my daughters and what he or she could get out of them in a photo.
We got great pictures ... not necessarily greater than the pictures I take of them, but it was exactly what I wanted - a different perspective on them.
AND Lizzie wore a dress, so that was a bonus.
Here are the pictures:
First, my two favorites. This one of Lizzie took my breath away. I am always telling her how pretty she is and she is always disagreeing with me. But even she had to agree this is a great photo of her (and the real her -- the sort of intense, deep, tomboy her):
And this is Hannah, smiling, happy, always game to have her picture taken. She said she felt more like a model when he was shooting her, and wasn't sure if she liked it. When I shoot them, I just try to make them laugh so they look natural. But I do love this setting and the barn-wood against her coloring. 

Hannah, in black and white.
And in living color. It's hard for her to look serious in a photo, but Randy did manage to capture this one of her looking sort of pensive. Or pissed:
Okay maybe this one is my favorite of Lizzie -- I call it her Mona Lisa pose. Hannah hates it because she's blurry and that makes no sense to her fashion diva self:
Lizzie looking all artsy. And it's a great shot of the dress. She loves it, but when she wore it on Easter she complained the whole day (THE WHOLE DAY) that it itched her.
The girls ... I love this photo and it made the whole session (an hour of walking around St. Peter's Village) well worth it:
Anyone recognize this chick?So that was our adventure in modeling. I may actually pay someone else to take picture of us again in the future and Rob can come to and we'll have an actual photo of ALL FOUR OF US. Wow ... :)








2 comments:
These are great pictures...I love that they actually look like you and the girls!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment