Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Way Back Wednesday Take 2

I loved this feature and so now that I am trying to get my blog up and running again (too much drama on facebook!) I thought I'd start with this.. So here is a way back photo:

This is three generations of Garrity men "communicating." Clearly my dad is offering instructions on how to get the rowboat to move and my brother is ignoring him and doing what he wants. My nephew Tommy is clearly saying "HELP ME!"

We started going to the Poconos together as a family in about 2005, when the girls were three (almost 4) and last year was our last year. Some years were freezing cold, some rained, some had perfect weather, but we always had fun.

We are actually heading back up there for a pageant in August, so the tradition continues - just in a different way!

No comments: