Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Corona week 2

Okay, things got serious this week. And by serious I mean that I ACTUALLY HELPED LIZ CLEAN HER ROOM!! I know - crazy times we are having here.
I had a lot of phone readings this week, mostly from regular clients who needed some sort of reassurance. I'll blog more about this later, but the word from the other side is that this is a HUMAN thing, not an ENERGY thing. So it's up to the humans to take care of it.

But in addition to that I have been cooking and baking and even tried to help Lizzie paint her room until she fired me for "taking over." And by taking over she means that I told her that she SHOULD keep the tarp on the floor even though it was noisy and crinkly but she moved it anyway and then promptly dropped an edger full of paint right onto the carpet. SPLAT!!!

Somehow that was my fault, so I was sent out of her room.

So, left to my own devices I decided to pick up my guitar. I bought myself a new guitar for Christmas and played it about three times. So last week I played every day for a couple of hours. I even recorded a song for all of you blog readers:

You can find it here!

You can hear that my voice is still a little rough from the flu, but it is, what it is. And the message is one I fully embrace. Love is MAGIC!

School went well this week, although the switch from optional learning and review to continuity of learning and new learning is looming. Also I have noticed that everyone is more of a night owl now. I am usually the only human in the house still awake after 10 p.m. and now I never know who is going to come down the stairs and start digging around in the refrigerator at midnight. It makes like exciting (that IS what counts for excitement around here!)


No comments: