
Honeysuckle also grows by the stream. It's growing in and around the wild roses and every once in a while you'll get a whiff of it. I used to wear honeysuckle scented perfume (back when I had time to get gussied up!) so I clearly spend a lot of time down by the stream.

I don't knjow what these are, but I just love this picture with the little wood nymph dancing in the background.

Here's another shot of the dancing wood nymph (Lizzie was inside watching television when I was doing these pictures because she was too hot!)
I don't have any idea what these are, but they are purple, so of course I think they're wonderful! They are growing around the well pump in the backyard. Some animal has been nesting there, or else we have our own little backyard crop circle. But I did manage to get a picture of some of the flowers that weren't smushed.
The day lilies are just starting to bloom. They're all throughout the front garden, but only a handful have bloomed thus far. I can also see where we're going to have a couple of sunflowers in the summer and then black eyed susans in the late summer.
Here's one more for you readers who don't give a whit about flowers, but love to see pictures of cutiepies. Rob and Hannah (the cutiepies) have been reading together on the front porch in the mornings when it's nice and shady. They move to the backyard when it gets shady in the afternoon. Hannah loves book and loves making up the stories in them. Rob is just faking it here with Road and Track, he's actually reading "The Federalist Papers." Seriously I can't believe that even the founding fathers read them all the way through, but Rob's giving it a try. I will say that when the girls are being naughty and won't go to sleep at night, he reads a few paragraphs to them and they are OUT! So I must thank the founding fathers for that!!
1 comment:
I absolutely love the pictures of Hannah dancing in the water! Ahhh, to have such a free spirit. You truely captured a moment there!
Post a Comment