Yet I was.
I thought I was off the hook when my sister Tally took a stab at it. While she, too, got booed off the stage, she beat me by ONE POINT.
For those who know us, this is the story of my life. Even Tally's birthday is just a couple of weeks ahead of mine. Tally got 99s on tests and I got 98s. She was the majorette out in front of the marching band, I wore the way too hot red and grey knit suit and oversized hat to play the flute in the band.
Things haven't changed.
And neither have they changed so much that I'd be above putting a silly picture of her on my blog. Here's Tally beating me (by one measley point!) in Guitar Hero.

Oh, and for those keeping score (like T.A.) T.A. did kick both our butts in Guitar Hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment