I was hanging out in the hammock earlier this week, watching Hannah and Lizzie pour watering cans full of water over each other, shrieking with laughter. It was one of those moments where I just wanted to freeze time and live in the joy of that moment forever. I think that's why I enjoy photography so much. Videos can record an event, but really, if you want to freeze a moment, you've got to have a camera (or a really good memory.)
Earlier today, my dear friend Rachelle, sent me this movie that captures not only gorgeous moments, but couples those photos with inspirational words. Here's the movie. It's only a couple of minutes long, but I think you'll enjoy it. I tried to figure out a way to add it to the blog, but apparantly I'm still too technologically challenged to do that, so here's the address. You should be able to just click on it, and get to the movie.
http://www.findingjoymovie.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment