Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blogger bummer

Blogger didn't like me for awhile. I have no idea why. There was something about not being able to find cookies, so I'm assuming it has to do with the new diet I've been on. :)
Anyway, I'm back now, and I think I have solved the problem. In fact, I have solved several computer issues over the past week. How cool am I? I managed to reinstall Microsoft Office on my new laptop, even though I couldn't find my product key. Product keys, in case you care, which I know you don't but I'm going to tell you anyway, are stored on your computer somewhere, but they are cleverly disguised as something else. I managed to find a program that would search my old computer and find the product code, which I could then use on my new laptop.

Please hold your applause until the end. There is more.

I also managed to uninstall Norton security and install the (free for me) McAfee.

Then I dealt successfully with the Blogger glitch.

Seriously, I am thinking of switching careers to computer whiz.

However, my computer expertise is not what this is about. It IS about windows, but not about Windows.

Hannah and Lizzie decided to clean the deck last week because, as Lizzie so appropriately described it: "It looks like a bird poop museum."

So here they are cleaning the windows. (I believe they are available for hire, if you, too, have a bird poop museum on your deck.)

Then I decided to give them a manicure to thank them for cleaning the deck.

As you can see, these are really bad manicures. Their nails are very tiny and my eyes are very old. But, luckily, 5 year olds don't really know what a good manicure looks like, so they were thrilled.

1 comment:

Primrose Hill said...

Ha! Your posts are so cute. I can't beleive you interviewed that guy, whats-his-name, BTW...you are just too cool! Your backyard looks so pretty and green. I like Florida, but I find myself wishing we were going to have a change of seasons this year. Could you go to the Apple Festivel up there for me and bring me about 5 bushels? Thanks...love ya!