I've been too cold to blog. Seriously. Did Global Warming take a vacation or something???
So, since it's been so long since I've updated you, this is going to be a round-up post about all the fascinating things that happen here at The Raz Report.
* Hannah has almost entirely memorized the Our Father. She says: Our Father who aren't in heaven, hello be my name... but you know, I kind of like that version better...
* Lizzie was working on her homework the other day and I was helping her. She was beginning a new sentence and I told her to write a capital I and she said, "Mom, I've been writing sentences for a long time..."
* It's Girl Scout Cookie Time. We were all at the Cookie Rally last week and had a great time. Each troop was supposed to do something with either cookies or the frog theme, Leap to Lead. So I made each girl this pin:
The pins are frog faces that are wearing mortar boards onto which I wrote "Brownies are SMART cookies" and each frog is eating a chocolate chip cookie (which the girl scouts don't sell by the way -- I don't want to get your hopes up!) The girls had a great time at the rally and so far, at least around here, the sales are going well. I already need to replenish my stash of Thanks A Lots...
* I've saved the best for last. Lizzie FINALLY LOST A TOOTH!! Can I get an AMEN?? She was (she told me and I believed her) the last kid in the whole school including the kindergarteners, to lose a tooth:

Sorry for the bloody chin ... I'm must keeping it real! :) Actually the tooth was very wiggly but didn't want to come out so Lizzie had me yank it out -- THAT'S how anxious she was to have the tooth out. Now she's got two others to wiggle, so she'll be caught up to Hannah (who has lost four and has three already grown back in) in no time.
I'll post more in a couple of days. I have pictures from a friend's birthday party that are adorable, but blogger is not letting me post pictures without a huge problem today so I'm going to give it a Time Out and come back later when it's in a better mood.
1 comment:
Brennon lost a tooth last week and the picture was a little bloody too. That was Brennon's first....so Lizzy isn't the only one.
Post a Comment