Grandma Connie and Aunt Linda graciously offered to babysit while we were enjoying our weekend away, and they kept the girls so busy Hannah and Lizzie both cried when they left. I stole these pictures from Grandma's camera to show you what they did during the weekend.
This is their trip to the pet store. Now that she has a dog, Lizzie wants a cat. Instead she got to play with them for a little while. I have to admit that I saw these same cats later that weekend and there was one that was all white and had one blue eye and one green eye and I was SO TEMPTED to bring him/her home, but then I remembered that Cash would eat him, so I just got the dog license I had gone to the pet store for and left:

As if our puppy wasn't enough, the girls had to take time out to visit even MORE puppies at the pet store. This local pet store does pet adoptions, so these pets were likely abandoned somewhere.

This is Lizzie after Aunt Linda did her hair. She was SO PROUD of how straight and shiny it was. I have also done her hair a bunch of times, but not once did she consent to a photo. Behind Lizzie you can see the walls of my master bathroom. When the movers saw it one of them remarked that it looked like an Easter basket had exploded in there. He was right. I kept thinking I'd paint it, but never got around to it and now I don't even notice the colors (until someone takes a photo!):

Here's something else they did. I don't know what it's called. Someone said sports, but I prefer to remain in the dark. I heard there was soccer, too:

More sports. Please ignore the giddy smile. Hannah and Lizzie hate sports. I'm sure of it. Really. I am:
Now THIS is more like it. We all love the playground where I can sit and watch them. Yay for the playground:

I also heard that they went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and got to use their manners. That was a good thing to know because I wasn't entirely certain that they HAD manners, so it's nice they were able to use them. The girls also made cards for us and got us flowers and Grandma bought them Silly Bandz so she was a superstar. I think there was also a make-up application lesson, too. They girls were busy busy busy busy and I'm pretty sure just about everyone needed a nap by Sunday afternoon!
Now THIS is more like it. We all love the playground where I can sit and watch them. Yay for the playground:
I also heard that they went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and got to use their manners. That was a good thing to know because I wasn't entirely certain that they HAD manners, so it's nice they were able to use them. The girls also made cards for us and got us flowers and Grandma bought them Silly Bandz so she was a superstar. I think there was also a make-up application lesson, too. They girls were busy busy busy busy and I'm pretty sure just about everyone needed a nap by Sunday afternoon!


1 comment:
soccer is not a sport it is a game played by a bunch of people running around in shorts and abusing a harmless ball--sorta like beachball on grass
Post a Comment