Here's our (short) week in pictures, one for every day we've been celebrating summer. I'll still have longer posts (because I have already taken 83 pictures and we've only been at the shore two days and I'm sure you can't wait to see those!) too, but here's our recent week in pictures:
Day 1 -- We planted tomatoes and learned that Lizzie is not a gardener. She hated everything about getting her hands in the potting soil. Hannah, on the other hand, stood underneath the topsy turvy planter and let the water drain onto her head. Then I told her that the potting soil had manure in it. Interestingly Lizzie was more grossed out by that, than Hannah (who then took a shower!)
Day 2: Hung out with Dad on the hammock:
Day 3: Waited while Dad and Cash drove us to Grandma's house at the shore. Here they are conferring about the GPS coordinates and if it was shorter to go the Schuylkill or the Commodore Barry Bridge:

Day 4 -- celebrated Father's Day with the best dad in the whole wide world (which is exactly what Hannah wrote in her card). You'll see he's a great dad because he's actually wearing the tie that Hannah made for him:



1 comment:
This is great!! Look forward to all the pics and posts.
Post a Comment