As you can see from these pictures the girls did their reading and math for 60 days this summer so we had to get them hamsters. Oh Joy!
As you can see, though, there are lots of happy faces around here, although I'm not so sure the hamsters are all that happy. And, in fact, I KNOW that Cash is not happy. He keeps sniffing outside the girls' door because he knows there is something tasty in there. So, without further ado, here is Hannah and her hamster, Sweet Cotton. She couldn't decide if she wanted to name her Cotton (because she really is very soft) or Sweetie, so I came up with Sweet Cotton, so she can pretty much call it whatever she wants (and it still won't listen to her!):
And here is Lizzie and Sunshine. Sunshine is much more squirmy than Sweet Cotton, so Lizzie can't hold her yet, but that's here over in the corner of her fancy new digs:

Here's a closeup of Sunshine's sweet face. I didn't think I was a rodent person, but these little gals are might cute:
And here's a closer look at Sweet Cotton. She looks sort of mousy-gerbily but when you see her in person she looks like a hamster (and she's as soft as cotton, too!)
Here's Miss Sunshine getting a little exercise. I'm pretty sure she'll be doing this all night, but the girls assured me that they don't care how noisy it is, they want the hamsters to stay in their room with them:

I include this picture if Sweet Cotton and Hannah because it leads into the photo below. I was holding sweet cotton and Hannah face to face, and instead sweet cotton decided to give her a little kiss and then she pooped on me...
I'll post pictures from the Poconos over the weekend sometime, but I didn't want to delay posting this breaking news event!





1 comment:
they are sooo cute...would you happen to want a third one???
Post a Comment