Thursday, September 15, 2011

Split Rock Talent Show

I promise you that (if you are related to these children) you will think that this video was worth the wait...
Everytime Aunt Anonymous is around the kids want to do a talent show ... whether or not they actually HAVE talent. I imagine that this will only get cuter as the kids get older and more embarrassed by their actions. Aunt Anonymous on the other hand ... well it appears she's going through some sort of second childhood (ha, ha)
All in all it was another successful vacation and another successful talent show.

So without further ado, please enjoy our very talented  exuberant children...

2 comments:

Aunt Brenda said...

Another year of the Garrity family talent show. An epic production - as always. Thanks for sharing. I guess it was a good thing that Aunt Anonymous dropped by Split Rock Lodge this year!

Anonymous said...

What are we going to do when Aunt Annonymous is unable to attend the next one???....
Ann & Co:)