Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pageant girl

Three weeks ago Hannah competed in the Southeast PA Cinderella Pageant, again. This year she moved up an age group so she was competing against other 10-12 year olds.

I am happy to report that once again our girl took home the crown for talent! We also got to spend a day with my friend Carol and her daughter Sarah, who won talent for the Mini Miss division.

I don't have video of Hannah singing because my iPad microphone wasn't working, which of course, I didn't find out until after the pageant was over. Suffice it to say she was good enough to beat everyone else in her division!

This means we are going to the state pageant where (please pray) Hannah wins a round crown in something. I am hoping for talent, but I'll take anything. The girls win tiaras in the preliminary rounds and Hannah wants to official pageant girl round crown.

Here are some pictures from the day (I was sick, but still managed to have fun!) This is Hannah and I right after the show ... I was TIRED!


These next two photos were taken by the official pageant photographer. I like her formal wear photo, but I think the singing photo probably could have been a little LESS yellow, don't you?




So now we are onto the states and that means MORE practice. We also decided to sell ads for the program book because they give a round crown to the cover girl - the girl who submits the best photo -- and the more ads you sell, the more photos you can submit. Since we've already seen a bunch of photos of Hannah, here's one of Liz that I took when I did a modeling photo shoot for her (as I did for Hannah's ads -- I'll post a few from those shoots later.) She's a beauty, but there is no way she'll be in a pageant. Lizzie did a tiny little pageant last year (won a 1st place medal for photogenic!) and hated every single minute of it!







1 comment:

Aunt Brenda said...

Love ALL the pictures! Great costume for Hannah. Lizzie takes a wonderful picture - cute!