Lizzie was dancing/performing on a bruised heel/achilles tendon, too (because she wasn't already nervous enough!) but managed quite nicely.
Family and friends came to see them, too, which always makes them happy. I didn't get a picture of Terry, but she was there on Friday night. Also Lizzie's dance teacher Miss Michelle and our neighbors also came to check it out.
I saw it three times and enjoyed it (really!) each time! Here's a snippet of one of the songs where Hannah has a short solo. I thought Lizzie's leap came after this so I missed it (bad videographer!!) but you can see her dancing as one of the harem girls (pink pants) and running up the stairs.
Here are some other photos from the event!
Hannah was a matron and Lizzie and Phoebe were harem girls:
Hannah taking her curtain call!
Lizzie taking her curtain call:
Striking an Aladdin pose:
Hanging with special guests Aunt Linda and Uncle Dude after Sunday's show:
Lizzie (far right), the harem girls and Aladdin
Lizzie and Hannah headshots for the show:
The whole cast (Liz and Hannah are identified with arrows!)






No comments:
Post a Comment