Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Photogenic Voting

Hannah had some headshots done a couple of weeks ago and it's getting close to the time when I have to pick one (or, let's be real, two or three) and I can't decide. So I thought I'd let my loyal blog reader(s) let me know what they think. You can email me at tgr101@comcast.net or leave a comment, whichever is easier for you. Feel free to just tell me the number of your TOP TWO or comments about any of them.
These are straight out of the camera, so things like weird hair and blemishes will be fixed for the final shot. I am more interested in facial expression. Photogenic shots need to show both poise and personality. This is for MAC, which is more conservative. So what do you think?

PHOTO 1

PHOTO 2

PHOTO 3

PHOTO 4

PHOTO 5

PHOTO 6

PHOTO 7
 EXTRA PHOTO WHICH IS HANNAH'S FAVORITE BUT HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING BECAUSE I LIKE HER SMILING!!!!! It does give you a nice look at her interview dress though.
Thanks so much!!!

No comments: