It's HERE!! WEDDING WEEKEND!!! We've been so excited about this weekend for a looooong time and now it's here. Not only do Hannah and Liz get to be the flower girls at our friend Kim's wedding, but they also get to spend the weekend with their cousins. Stay tuned for LOTS of pictures at the beginning of the week!!We've been working on walking and making sure that the dresses fit and even trying some different hairdos. Lizzie told me today that she doesn't want to have curly hair for the weekend. I think it's because of the experiment that is depicted (halfway) below.

The reason you don't see the after pictures is because the girls looked pretty bad (not that they could ever look BAD!) and reminded me very much of when my mom tried to perm Tally's hair when she was about 7 years old. So, I think we'll just stick with the hairbands for the wedding unless I am feeling brave on Saturday morning. Or I can convince someone ELSE to curl their hair.
So we're just about ready to head up to New York (the wedding is in Connecticut) but tried on the dresses ONE TIME (carefully avoiding all dust and grass and anything that might mar them!) and the girls had a great time twirling around and jumping for joy. I can't wait to see them at the wedding. The dresses actually have red sashes that match the bridesmaid dresses, but they won't get them until the wedding day.
We'll see you on Monday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment