And here's some more wackiness.
Lizzie got angry with me earlier today because I would not let her spray her sister with a squirt bottle.
So she fired me.
Seriously. She looked right at me and said, "Mommy, you are FIRED!"
I wonder if I get a severence package?
So, back before I was fired, the girls had their annual art show at their preschool. Rob went into work late so he could attend and the girls were thrilled. I can't imagine anything that Daddy would do that would get HIM fired. The art show was really wonderful. Hannah and Lizzie now make things that actually LOOK like the things they are supposed to be (most of the time.) Here are a couple of pictures from the show:



The first two photos are the girls with their papier mache creations (obviously Lizzie's is a heart and Hannah's is an abstract form) and the bottom picture is Lizzie holding a mask that her class made. She's standing next to her classmate Skyla.
No comments:
Post a Comment