The girls were upstairs playing in their room so I went to check on them, to find Lizzie sitting on her bed staring at the dresser (Hannah was changing her clothes in the closet for about the 47th time today).
Me: What are you doing?
L: Watching my pretend TV.
Me: What's on.
L: The Simpsons. It's funny.
Then she went on to tell me that it would be really nice to have a real TV in her room. I told her not a chance. :) Rob is hoping that soon she'll be happy to play with a pretend cat. Again, I say, not a chance.
1 comment:
Tracy, I just love your blog & the girls are SO adorable in their description of Kindergarten Roundup! I can't believe they are going to Kindergarten either! They are also adorable in their flower girl dresses! Thanks for sharing the blog & I can't wait to read more about the girls! :)
Grace
Post a Comment