Hannah and Lizzie met Georgia at the Tot Spot Preschool when they were two years old and they've been friends ever since.
And I've been friends with her mom.
I would have loved Kara eventually because she's really cool, but on that first day when we dropped the kids off she and her husband were walking back towards the cars with me and she turned to me and said words of encouragement I'll never forget: "Too bad the bars aren't open, right?"
How could you not love a mom like that?
Well, as you can imagine, having a mom like that, Georgia's a whole lot of fun and Hannah and Lizzie are all about fun.
So at last week's playdate they treated us to their combined fashion sense. First their sweet faces:

And then the full effect:

I can't wait to show them these pictures when they're trying to choose a prom gown in about 10 years!
2 comments:
So cute....how is Kara feeling? Did she have the twins yet??
oh! they look darling....looks like y'all had fun! I love Halloween!
Post a Comment