
Here's a picture from the outdoor ceremony:
As you can see, Andrea made a beautiful bride, but the sun angle was all wrong for me to take pictures, so here's a couple pictures of her and Mike (Rob's cousin) after they were married. I thought her dress was stunning ... the perfect color for her skin tone and understated while being quite elegant. This was their first dance together as husband and wife:
Here's another shot of that same dance, where Mike and Andrea are framed by Mike's parents, Rob's Aunt Louise and Uncle Mike:
Dancing was the highlight for Lizzie and Hannah who danced pretty solidly from the time dinner was over (around 7 p.m.) until it was time to leave at 10 p.m. Lizzie ran out of gas at about 9:30, but Hannah (as you'll see in these pictures) was ready to party into the wee hours.
Here, Hannah (and you can see the skirt of Lizzie's dress, too) is dancing with cousins Zach (who was born seven days after Rob and I got married, by the way, and his mother was at our wedding!) and Jen. 
Towards the end of the evening Hannah just sort of went crazy oon the dance floor and everyone -- including Uncle Mike, father of the groom -- joined in. Hannah thought it was the silliest thing she'd ever seen in her life (Lizzie was off in another room of the resort playing mini-golf with Rob.):
Grandma got in on the dancing, too. Here she's dancing with her brother Mike. Doesn't Connie look spectacular?? I cannot believe this woman is my husband's mom -- she looks more like his sister!
The bride and groom dance to Sweet Caroline:
Here's John (Rob's cousin Donna's husband) dancing with his daughters:
The wedding was very much about family, as things always are when the Homulak/Rasmussen crowd gets together. Here are some other random shots illustrating that:
Here are (left to right) Rob's cousin Gail, Aunt Louise, cousin Donna and mom:
And here's the next generation ... Rob with his cousin Jimmy who will graduate college in May:
Donna and Zach and John (and Rob in the background 'gaurding' the dessert table!)
I love this picture of Rob's sister Linda. I snapped it while she was salsa dancing:
There were rumors flying that Emily (Jimmy's girlfriend, chatting here with Linda) will be the next person to join the clan!
Grandma Connie and Hannah (LOVE this picture!!):
Lizzie giving her Daddy a hug (love this picture, too!!):
Posing with her daddy:
Chowing down on the caramel/chocolate covered apples that were the favors for the wedding:
And taking a picture of her mom, who was taking a picture of her (yes, I was there!):
Here are Hannah and Liz at the beginning of the wedding in their gorgeous dresses! I'll probably find a few more pictures to post later (for instance I know I must have at least one picture of Lizzie dancing!) But suffice it to say that a great time was had by all and we wish Andrea and Mike the absolute best of everything as they begin their life together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment