
I'm just about ready to close up the computer and head up to the Poconos where I will spend the week hanging with family, yelling at Hannah and Lizzie, trying not to eat too much and swimming ... you know, pretty much what I do EVERY day, just in the mountains.
Here's a little reminder of what we did last year ... expect more of the same (focus on FUN) this year, too.
I won't have much internet access (seven days without Internet ... not sure if I can do that!) but they finally put a Dunkin' Donuts in up there, so I'm good on that front...
See you all in a week unless I find a WiFi hotspot or borrow my sister's aircard to stave off withdrawal pangs...

Here's a little reminder of what we did last year ... expect more of the same (focus on FUN) this year, too.
I won't have much internet access (seven days without Internet ... not sure if I can do that!) but they finally put a Dunkin' Donuts in up there, so I'm good on that front...
See you all in a week unless I find a WiFi hotspot or borrow my sister's aircard to stave off withdrawal pangs...




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment