Just a place for family and friends to keep up with us, when we can barely keep up with ourselves.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Happy Anniversary to Me (and Rob, too!)
This is the video card I made for Rob to celebrate our 15th anniversary. It's nearly 7 minutes long, but the music's good.
:)
3 comments:
Aunt Brenda
said...
Oh, Tracy - this is wonderful! You are so talented and I have no idea how you do all this. Takes a more technical mind than mine! lol. What a nice present for Rob. Thanks for sharing.
Tracy! What a wonderful video card - I got all teary at the end - Dave and I just celebrated our 15th too - we went out to dinner ALONE - how nice to talk to each other for an uninterrupted period of time! Great pix and reflections on your site! Anyhow - check the loop if you have a chance - there are a few posts. love, Lynn
3 comments:
Oh, Tracy - this is wonderful! You are so talented and I have no idea how you do all this. Takes a more technical mind than mine! lol. What a nice present for Rob. Thanks for sharing.
tracy--thought it was great!!!
Tracy!
What a wonderful video card - I got all teary at the end - Dave and I just celebrated our 15th too - we went out to dinner ALONE - how nice to talk to each other for an uninterrupted period of time!
Great pix and reflections on your site!
Anyhow - check the loop if you have a chance - there are a few posts.
love, Lynn
Post a Comment