Just a place for family and friends to keep up with us, when we can barely keep up with ourselves.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Happy Easter
Happy Easter from Hannah, Lizzie and Cash (and yes, he's wearing his manly Easter bonnet!!) Hope you have a great day ... ours is off to a great start. More pictures later!
3 comments:
Aunt Brenda
said...
I am so glad you posted the pictures - don't care the order just that they are there! Love the Fiesta ware - don't know who has or what happened to the original dishes your grandmother had - lots of it, too. Hmmm. Cash is getting big - does he have a harness in the car? Everyone looks good!
Hi Tracy! Love the new pix - just send me the link to wherever and I'll follow you. Your dog Cash reminds me of the sweet dog Cheryl and I had growing up. Things are good here - I'll email you. Jack is getting really big - just hit 4 feet tall! and has wiggly front top teeth (he has already lost 3 bottom ones since last year)! -Lynn
Lynnie, it's so good to hear from you!!!! I think you need to email me a picture of Jack by the way. I still think of him as a tiny baby.
Aunt Brenda, I answered the fiesta ware question in the update post (I forgot where you'd left this comment) but we don't have a car harness for Cash. I just tie his leash to one of the seatbelts and so far he's been fine. And yes, he's getting bigger every day!!!
3 comments:
I am so glad you posted the pictures - don't care the order just that they are there! Love the Fiesta ware - don't know who has or what happened to the original dishes your grandmother had - lots of it, too. Hmmm. Cash is getting big - does he have a harness in the car? Everyone looks good!
Hi Tracy!
Love the new pix - just send me the link to wherever and I'll follow you. Your dog Cash reminds me of the sweet dog Cheryl and I had growing up.
Things are good here - I'll email you. Jack is getting really big - just hit 4 feet tall! and has wiggly front top teeth (he has already lost 3 bottom ones since last year)!
-Lynn
Lynnie, it's so good to hear from you!!!! I think you need to email me a picture of Jack by the way. I still think of him as a tiny baby.
Aunt Brenda, I answered the fiesta ware question in the update post (I forgot where you'd left this comment) but we don't have a car harness for Cash. I just tie his leash to one of the seatbelts and so far he's been fine. And yes, he's getting bigger every day!!!
Post a Comment