For April 30Outside my window... It's dark but the almost full moon is illuminating the backyard; the deck slider door is open and one of my neighbors has a campfire. Smells delicious.
I am thinking... about getting a netbook or some other sort of mini computer that I can travel around with. I've got so many writing projects going on that I'd like to be more mobile with them now that the weather is FINALLY nice.
I am thankful ... that the weather is going to be gorgeous in New York for my nephew's First Communion party.
I am thankful ... that the weather is going to be gorgeous in New York for my nephew's First Communion party.
From the kitchen... Things are mostly cleaned up from dinner. We had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. The girls had yogurt for dessert, too. I don't bother telling them that it's healthy because they really like it.
I am wearing... blue shirt and hot pink pants. I am STYLIN'
I am creating... lots and lots of web content. And stories for the Eagle. And I'm working on an inventive way to give my brownies their Try Its at our Court of Honor. I'm thinking some sort of origami thing ... but I haven't gotten much further (or is it farther?) than that.
I am going ... to go to the dentist. Really I am. Maybe not next week. But soon. Or maybe not.
I am reading... Shutter Island. The movie just came out and I was reading a review that said the movie was almost as good as the book, so I figured I'd read the book. Just started it and so far I really like it.
I am hoping... that we don't have traffic tomorrow. Or Sunday. Or ever again in our lives. (But at least tomorrow!)
I am hearing... David Letterman. The dryer. Cash snore.
Around the house... Got things pretty much together although ALL of my laundry is on the dining room table. It seems as soon as I get a batch upstairs there's more there on the table. I now understand why we never had more than one or two outfits when were growing up. TOO MUCH LAUNDRY!
One of my favorite things... is the way Hannah and Lizzie play with each other these days. I don't know how it happened, but there is actually MORE playing than fighting.
A few plans for the week ahead... .We're traveling to New York state this weekend and it's SO GOOD TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!! We'll be back on Sunday and then starts a busy week with Brownies and playdates and all the normal stuff that we do every week.
A picture I am sharing... He's getting BIG, isn't he? Cash will be six months old in a couple of weeks and he weighs about 33 pounds, which is only about 10 pounds less than Hannah and Lizzie weigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment