Is it just me or does everyone in this picture look like they are pretending to not know me?
And aren't Hannah and Lizzie cute? I remember that about a week or so before we took this trip Hannah cut off her bangs (it was probably the third and not the last time that she did that) which you can sort of see in this photo. And of course we need a picture of Rob with map in hand getting ready to take over for the driver in case he got lost...
I found this picture and it made me laugh, so I decided to make it our way back wednesday even though I have many (MANY!) better pictures of our cruise to Bermuda (for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary), when the girls were 3. In this picture we are on a bus that was taking us to a zoo/aquarium, one of the few times that the girls wanted to leave the children's camp on the boat. They preferred dressing up as pirates and watching videos to hanging out with their boring parents.
The cruise remains one of my favorite vacations ever, since we won all of the trivia games we played and I didn't get seasick and I did win $60 in the ship casino. Oh, and it was nice hanging out with my family, too. ;)

1 comment:
just wanted to comment before you have a new picture...this was a fun trip...i love Rob having the map handy in case he was needed!!!
Post a Comment