Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Way Back Wednesday

In honor of Way Back Wednesday falling on the 4th of July I am offering this picture of my very patriotic mom.
I don't know anything about this picture except that my dad wrote on the back that it's mom during a parade in Somers, NY.
My guess is that it was probably taken during the late 1990s  but that's just a guess - I do think it's a great picture though, whenever it was taken. (EDITED TO ADD -- Dad thinks this picture was taken in the early 1980s when Mom was on the Somers School Board because of some of the people she's marching with!)
When I think of mom, this is almost always how she looks in my memory -- smiling, waving a flag, enjoying herself!



2 comments:

Aunt Brenda said...

Oh, Tracy! This is great!

Aunt Anonymous said...

Nice picture...we sure have marched in lots of parades!