Saturday, July 28, 2012

Way Back Weekly

I changed the name of this feature because I have enough trouble figuring out what day of the week it is, much less remembering to post a photo!
Also, I like the drama of you all wondering WHEN will she post the picture... :) Will it be on a Monday or a Tuesday or a Wednesday or a ... well you can figure it out from there. The answer is I DON'T KNOW!! Isn't that exciting?
So on to today's first ever Way Back Weekly.
I call this picture SIBLINGS. Why? Because it's of my beautiful mom, my always young-looking Aunt Brenda and my always dashing Uncle Al, who are siblings.
This photo was taken at my wedding, which means it was taken on Oct. 1, 1994 -- nearly 18 years ago. Which isn't that amazing, since in a week or so I'll be going to my younger sister's 30th anniversary party and then, if my memory serves me correctly Aunt Anonymous will celebrate 30 years with her spouse. If I ever get to have a 30th anniversary party it will be couple with a Yay I'm Still Alive party.
 Also, if you look really closely at the upper right of the photo you'll get a glimpse of the elusive Uncle Anonymous -- and he's even smiling. I have  no idea who took this picture, but it was someone at the wedding (but not me). If you look on the table I had throw-away cameras at every table. I ended up with something like 750 photos of slightly drunk people!
It was a great wedding though and I loved finding this photo of my mom and her brother and sister looking so happy!

3 comments:

Aunt Brenda said...

Oh, that is a nice picture! Thanks. It was a great wedding, too.

Aunt Anonymous said...

Uncle A is probably smiling because it will be another year before he has to worry about a 30th anniversary gift/party/trip!

Anonymous said...

It was fun we all had a great time thanks for printing it. Uncle Al...."dashig"??? Thanks