Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Girls in Trees 2

 We like trees in this family. The girls like to climb them and I like to take pictures of them:

In fact, sometimes I like to take pictures of them climbing them, such a in this post from a few years ago (late 2008.) And I use the term a few years ago loosely since honestly it seems like just a few days ago (and unbelievably on Halloween we will begin our seventh year in this house!) that I posted those photos.
If you don't want to click, here's an example:
Cute, aren't they?


In fact yesterday (or really a couple of yesterdays ago) I snapped this shot of Hannah and Lizzie and a tree. This tree is the same tree as above (it's a very interesting tree -- kind of a camo tree!) and it's at Poole Forge, which is (as regular blog readers know) one of my favorite places to take photos.
My how my girls have grown!! But they are still cute!!


No comments: