Sunday, October 20, 2013

Way Back and Watch Out!

Where have I been for the last month? Well, you are about to find out!! I am going to post DAILY blogs for the next week, just to get some of this stuff off my mind and onto my blog!

First of course, we need to start with a Way Back Weekly!

When we went to the Poconos this year my Dad gave me several large file folders of photos containing lots of pictures of people I don't know ... but plenty of gems. With Halloween right around the corner I'm sharing this one:

This is a photo of Mom and Dad at a Halloween Party (I sincerely hope!) I think my Dad told me it was at their Golf Club in Mahopac. My dad is wearing number 75, which I believe is my brother T.A.'s actual football jersey, which would date this photo to the early 1980s. Also both my parents are smoking so that would mean it was before 1990 when my mom quit (although if memory serves me correctly Dad quit first, right?)  Anyway, the picture makes me laugh -- until I remember that these two crazy kids were the age I am now, when this photo was taken. And that's the scariest Halloween story I can tell...



2 comments:

Aunt Anonymous said...

LOL! Aunt A

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I've NEVER seen that picture and, frankly, can't believe my eyes :0 :)