Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Way Back Whenever

As we get ready to attend our 11th year together in the Poconos with the Garritys I happened to come across this gem from our first year together in the Poconos. In this picture Tommy had just turned three and the girls were just shy of their third birthday. When we gather together in a couple of weeks, Tommy will be a teen-ager and Hannah and Liz will be ALMOST teen-agers. And, of course Brenna joined in on the trip a couple of years later. This is the mini-golf course at Split Rock. What I remember most about this summer was that Ann and I got to spend TWO weeks with the kids, there were about a million deer that would come right up to the door for a snack and it was on that vacation that I wrote the bulk of The Verbal Behavior Approach! Fun times!!

No comments: