I bought a memory card for my new camera and it turns out that it takes pretty good video. At least as good as my (recently drenched and now dead) video camera. Here's Lizzie playing the piano. She actually skipped ahead in her piano lesson book to teach heself this AND she's been playing the music that we sing at church by ear, too. I think she may be a prodigy. (Although I could be slightly biased.) For some reason when I converted this from the HUGE movie file my camera records in, it makes me sound like I've got some sort of speech impediment. Which I don't. (I'm pretty sure.)
Oh, and after she finishes playing you'll see some of the crazyness that is our lives around here. And please ignore my messy living room. I promise it will be nice and clean one of these days (maybe 2013?)
Enjoy ... and I hope this gets you in the Christmas spirit...
No comments:
Post a Comment