Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bebop a loo...

Edited: I reposted the video after brightening it up a bit.

I am not a bird person. But once a year we host Casey's bird Bebop and we try to teach him things because he's the kind of bird who is supposed to be able to learn things. Usually the only thing he learns is TWEET SCREECH TWEET, but it's still entertaining to watch him. This year something seems to have sunk in so we decided to videotape it for the blog readers. Excuse our bad singing and terrible camera work ... Bebop actually dances more than this when we sing, but I think he was distracted by the shiny camera and the knowledge of impending fame. Oh, and we don't really know the words to the song we're singing. So without further ado or excuses, here he/she is (I have no idea if Bebop is a girl name or a boy name...)


 

1 comment:

Aunt Brenda said...

That is so funny and much lighter since you brightened it. Now I can see the bird and not just the toy. Good job to all - singing is very good and the tweets by Bebop are very good, too. Right on key....