Saturday, February 11, 2012

French Creek Talent Show

Last night was French Creek Elementary's annual talent show and here is the video proof.
Let me add that people did clap for Lizzie and she did a lovely bow, but I was emceeing the event and was shuffling papers and turned off the video recorder a few seconds early.
Also, the sound cut out at the end of Hannah's song, but being the trouper that she is, she just kept holding the note till it came back on again.
We had a great time and I am very proud of my talented daughters.
Enjoy...

2 comments:

Aunt Brenda said...

So cute!!! I think Cash would have loved to appear on stage with Hannah!
Excellent job for both Lizzie and Hannah. Aunt A is going to have a tough time this year.

Anonymous said...

not only--- does it take a lot of courage to stand up in front of a lot of people---but also---they both were really good

Dad