First, does anyone miss hot pants? (I don't!)
This picture is a scene from one of MANY MANY MANY backyard ball games. Our backyard was also the site for freeze tag, red light-green light, tennis (although we sometimes played that in the street) and war games.
This time Aunt Anonymous is pitching while Beanie is on third base. I'm someone will remember who that little kid standing in the center is -- I have no recollection.
When we first moved to Somers we played baseball and kickball at the end of the street in the circle of the cul-de-sac, but eventually we got tired of falling on the asphalt and then eventually the road was built through and our circle disappeared completely.

1 comment:
I don't think hot pants will be coming back! Maybe it was the summer between hs and college? Don't know who the other kid is. Aunt A
Post a Comment