I think my children are very funny. Usually when they are trying to be serious. But sometimes they are really just funny. Here's a sampling:
Heard in the car:
Hannah -- Mom, I have a very important question.
Me -- Okay (bracing myself...) what is it?
Hannah -- How can I marry Jayden if I don't even know where his house is?
Heard in the family room
Me, as I am playing Angry Birds on the computer and the girls are watching -- You girls need to go to bed right now. I've got work to do.
Girls go to bed, but then Lizzie comes back downstairs to get a stuffed animal.
Me -- Go to bed, Lizzie, I'm trying to get some work done.
Lizzie -- your bird and pig work?
Heard in the car:
Me -- Is there anything you girls want to do in London?
Hannah -- I would like to meet the Queen.
Me -- She might be busy but we will go see her house
Hannah -- Then we should make sure we go when she is home.
Heard while doing homework:
Hannah -- I don't know why the boys all don't like me.
Lizzie -- They will like you a lot once they realize that you are a smoking hot girl
Also heard while doing homework:
Hannah -- I don't know why the girls don't all like me
Lizzie -- They already know you are a smoking hot girl and the boys are going to like you soon.
Heard while Lizzie was having a temper tantrum:
Lizzie -- You are a plump old jerk (and yes, she was punished once I finished chuckling!)
Heard while I was telling a particularly hysterical story:
Hannah -- Mom, you are hysterical
Me -- Thank you, Hannah!
Hannah -- What does hysterical mean?
And now for a completely off topic photo! This was taken on Tuesday, which was Rob's birthday. The girls made the cake (from a mix) almost entirely by themselves (I put it in the oven) and then frosted it. Those white things are marshmallow bunnies:

3 comments:
Nice that you have "kept" these comments. Good picture of Rob!
all i can say is 'you can't make this up'...priceless! Aunt A
Tracy,
I loved the overheard conversations especially smoking hot girl one. I was laughing soo hard. :)
Rekha
Post a Comment