Here you can get a better look at their hairstyles. They wanted me to braid their hair before bed last night (after their bath, so it was wet) and then we had the big reveal this morning. Hannah's came out great, but Lizzie's very fine hair already has a natural curl to it, so it was fighting with the braid waves. It looked great once I pulled it back though (and of course my Mom would be so happy that their hair is NOT in their faces!!) It's still a little chilly here in Pennsylvania (these were taken at 9 a.m., right after church --the girls were troupers!) but it's supposed to warm up to about 70 making the sleeveless dresses more appropriate.
And before I get into the kitchen to start making the cream of broccoli soup and because it's Easter, here's a picture of me with my two little miracles (ad you'll notice that my hair is also not in my face!). I hope you all feel as blessed as I do on this Easter day, and always!



2 comments:
So cute. Happy Easter!
Pretty Girls!!
Post a Comment