Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Way Back Wednesday

I was missing Mom today, so thought I'd post one of my favorite pictures of her, even though it's not too way, way back.
 I believe Hannah's about  two in this photo, making it about 6 or 7 years old. This is in our "old" house and you can see that we've fenced both Grandma and Hannah into the family room. Grandma came to visit the Pennsylvania Garritys (that would be Terry and I) and my guess is that this was probably related to Shelby's    high school graduation. Anyway, this is just Grandma being Grandma, chair dancing to a Wiggles (I believe Mom always referred to them The Wobbles) on the television. To Hannah's unending delight. 

3 comments:

Aunt Brenda said...

Love it, Tracy!

Anonymous said...

So many of those precious moments with all the grandkids.

Cindy said...

Love the Way Back Wednesday idea and love this picture!!