
Lizzie and Daddy being silly:
A dog that Lizzie made out of scraps of construction paper and staples:
This is a picture of a poster that hangs in Rob's office of his favorite car the Cord (if anyone wants to buy him one for Christmas)
Your guess is as good as mine on this one. She said she was looking for a picture of the rain, which you can sort of see on the window.
And now for Lizzie's pictures:
Hannah being silly:
The inside of our garbage can (I have no idea why she found this fascinating, but then again, I am not five years old!)Me, brushing my teeth before a meeting:
This is a partial picture of my bathing suit, which was drying in the bathroom:
This is a picture of the TV, playing a ProActive television commercial:
I have to advocate giving your children a digital camera to take pictures of their world. It's eye-opening (and really, sort of weird.)
No comments:
Post a Comment