
FOR TODAY, April 10
Outside my window... it looks cloudy and cool, but not raining as was predicted.
I am thinking... that it will be so much fun to have kids here tomorrow for an egg hunt
I am thankful for... daughters who thoroughly cleaned their playroom this morning
From the kitchen... eggs are boiling, coffee is brewing
I am wearing... yellow shirt, black pants and sneakers
I am creating... the new outline for my memoir that makes everything flow together much better
I am going... to call Kara soon and catch up on her life
I am reading... Paul Coelho's "The Witch of Portobello"
I am hoping... for good weather tomorrow, but it's not looking so good
I am hearing... "Tom and Jerry" on the television, Hannah talking to her dolls
Around the house... Hannah's playing with the dollhouse downstairs, Lizzie is watching the end of "Tom and Jerry" and I'm getting ready to vacuum
One of my favorite things... Penzey's spice catalog and the spices I get from it. Just had an awesome dinner made with a Turkish blend of spices
A few plans for the rest of the weekend... Brownie meeting Saturday morning, T.A. and family arriving in the afternoon, egg hunt frivolity, church on Sunday followed by dinner at Terry's house with more family, followed by taming children on sugar highs
Here is picture I am sharing...

Hannah and Liz at the beginning of their spring break.
4 comments:
Tracy - this is so nice. I hope you have a great time with TA tomorrow and at Terry's Sunday! Remember where you were last year?
I was thinking of stealing this from Kristina too :) I think it's so sweet!
Happy Easter.
so glad you decided to do this! love the new blog look , too....
Hey...didn't know you were into Penzeys! See what you can learn from blogs!
We are off to hide eggs for an Easter egg hunt for our local Franciscan Center.
Happy Easter.
Aunt (and Uncle) Anonymous
Post a Comment