Friday, April 17, 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


For April 17

Outside my window... brilliant sunshine, mid 60s, gorgeous weather.
I am thinking... that I need to get my exercise in before the girls get home from school or else they will laugh at me
I am thankful for... feeling healthier than I have in looooong time
From the kitchen... nothing is happening as we're going OUT to dinner tonight. Yee Haw!!
I am wearing... salmon v-neck shirt, black leggings and black sneakers
I am creating... a story about country up and comer Jake Owens (check out http://www.jakeowen.net/ to see how gorgeous he is!)

I am going... to take a walk down the driveway to await the school bus, pick up the mail and enjoy the sunshine
I am reading... Kathy Trocheck's "To Live and Die in Dixie," part of the Callahan Garrity mystery series she writes
I am hoping... that my blogger friend's son Stellan gets the care he needs through his recent transfer to Boston's Children's Hospital.
I am hearing... blissful, wonderful, pure silence
Around the house... kitchen and family room need some decluttering and there is an overabundance of Easter grass that needs vacuuming
One of my favorite things... my keurig coffee maker; now Hannah and Liz make me coffee every day
A few plans for the rest of the weekend... Family Fun Night tonight at the girls' school with games, food and a silent auction, maybe a trip to the bikepath tomorrow and lots of time spent outdoors and at least one trip out for Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee, my spring/summer drink!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Lizzie's actually reading!!

No comments: