
Of course now that I'm looking at the picture, maybe she was just laughing at his shirt (just kidding Dad -- Rob now has several shirts that look very similar!)
This is Hannah dancing (I think) for them. Or maybe she was just jumping up and down, something which they both seem to do a lot of (my daughters, not my parents).
My mother had more intellectual pursuits in mind and taught Hannah and Lizzie how to play dominos. This is an incredible feat because when we were in the Poconos a couple of years ago my mother tried to teach her own children how to play dominos only to realize that she had forgotten to tell us several of the rules. She has since learned the game, and Hannah and Lizzie had a great time matching the tiles. They both won and I'd like to say that my mother was letting them win, but having played both dominos and poker with her, she probably didnt. :)
And finally, speaking of intellectual pursuits our trip to Florida was made even more complete by the discovery of a college named for us in the town over from my parents. It has, according to the literature, been around since 1900 and is 'regionally' accredited, which is, according to the literature, the highest regional praise. I think the entrance exam to Rasmussen College is to figure out exactly what that means. However, here we are at our college. 
No comments:
Post a Comment