Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome



I'm blogging.

Lock your doors and secure your bandwidth. :)

The reason I am now blogging when I have been SO against it forever, is because my website will now become a place for my professional persona. But since I know that nearly everyone (okay probably EVERYONE) visits my website to see updated pictures of Banana and Little Bit I want to give you the opportunity to not only see how cute they continue to be, but also to see what's going on in their (our) lives. So now you can read your updates and SEE PICTURES right here.

Pictures like this:


Or like this:

Or you may even see yourself in a photo, like this:


So, enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your grandmother arrived in Fl about 1961 and stayed until she died after having lived on LI for about 35 years and the city for about 40---hardly "most of her adult life"