Make sure to read the two posts below this for the FULL Rasmussen Family Christmas Event. I thought I'd begin this blog with a clip of Rob's favorite gift:
After dinner Lizzie played the piano again. This was a little more nerve-wracking because the Rasmussens actually KNOW how to play the piano. Lizzie did great, though, showing off her incredible ability on the recently learned "Chopsticks." 
Uncle Dude taught Lizzie how to play checkers. She's actually pretty good now, although she mostly has to play with Hannah.....
...who is always much more interested in pretty things than, well, just about anything. Here she's showing me how pretty the checkers are. When they were playing together the following day I heard Lizzie say at least 17 times, YOU CAN'T MOVE THAT WAY UNTIL I QUEEN YOU. I think it's actually KINGING, but they were playing with Princess checkers, so maybe Uncle Dude changed the rules.
...who is always much more interested in pretty things than, well, just about anything. Here she's showing me how pretty the checkers are. When they were playing together the following day I heard Lizzie say at least 17 times, YOU CAN'T MOVE THAT WAY UNTIL I QUEEN YOU. I think it's actually KINGING, but they were playing with Princess checkers, so maybe Uncle Dude changed the rules.
Here's Lizzie with a whipped cream mustache. I'm happy to say that all of the very fattening pies and cakes are now OUT OF THE HOUSE:

Here I am with Hannah, just to prove that I was in attendance at this party, too, and that my hair looked a lot better than it did on Christmas.
Here are the Rasmussens, mostly sitting on my new couch. I love this family and am so happy they were able to make the trip to spend part of Christmas weekend with us. Even if it meant I had to gain 1.5 lbs from eating prime rib two days in a row!!

Here are the Rasmussens, mostly sitting on my new couch. I love this family and am so happy they were able to make the trip to spend part of Christmas weekend with us. Even if it meant I had to gain 1.5 lbs from eating prime rib two days in a row!!
1 comment:
Looks like you had fun! Looks like it won't be long before you move from pretend animals (hamsters/dogs) to the real thing! Aunt Anonymous
Post a Comment