I am waaaaaay behind in my blogging. I'm going to be making up for that in the next few days so stay tuned. Even though I haven't been POSTING about our summer, we have most certainly be ACTIVE this summer and, of course, I've go the pictures to prove it.
Let's begin with the Kevins! We had our semi-annual visit with the girls' birthfamily. We try to get together in the summer each year and then sometime around the girls' birthday. I honestly don't really think of it as getting together with their birthfamily -- more just like spending time with friends!
This year we decided to spend the afternoon at our pool and then have a BBQ back at our house.
This year we decided to spend the afternoon at our pool and then have a BBQ back at our house.
Big Kevin brought the girls (and Little Kevin, who is not so little anymore as he approaches his 12th birthday!!) water guns and they had a great time. Here's Big Kevin attacking Hannah who was trying to sneak up on Lizzie:
Rob got in on the fun, too, but I stayed completely OUT of the water and mostly got up to date with Grandma Kevin and Girlfriend Kevin...

And speaking of Girlfriend Kevin, here is Tanja and Sunshine (the hamsters make an appearance during every event we host around here...) back at the house after the BBQ. The afternoon was filled with swimming and good food and lots of talking and talking and talking... 

This is my new favorite picture of the three siblings. What's extra interesting about this photo is how tall Hannah is. Little Kevin is two years older than she is and she's nearly as tall:

It was dark by the time we'd wrapped up the food and conversation but it was (as always!) great to see them and we all had a wonderful time. 





1 comment:
What great pictures, Tracy. It certainly looks like everyone had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment